UCS 74-z imperial speeder bike (instructions available)

I've started up my own "business" selling instructions on the Lego instruction site rebrickable, where you can find instructions made by Lego fans and designers all over the world. I made high quality instructions for this build on bricklink's program Studio. If anyone is interested, instructions to this build are up for sale on my profile on rebrickable for 3$.

The model is a highly detailed replica of the vehicle used in The return of the Jedi. It's built from around 300 pieces, all fairly easy to come by, although some of the colors are rare. I personally did not have all the pieces in the correct color to build the very model I had designed, so my version I keep on my desk looks somewhat different than the movie version (it's a whole lot more colorful).



Comments

Popular Posts