Introducing Trees!

All of the blog's viewers (who are very few in numbers, unfortunately) are in for a treat - this is the first place where I've shown to the public my next Lego Ideas submission. Bearing the title "Trees" (not very imaginative, I know), this build features three well known  members of the plant kingdom: The Birch (Betula pendula), Bonsai (Juniperus chinensis 'Shimpaku'), and Pine (Pinus sabiniana). Some details may be added on later, however the main part of the build shall not be changed. If you'd like to check out some of my Lego Ideas projects currently in the gathering support stage, click here to visit my profile. You'll be able find instructions for a slightly simpler model of the birch tree soon on my profile on rebrickable.com.



Pine (Pinus sabiniana)

Bonsai (Juniperus chinensis 'Shimpaku')

Birch (Betula pendula)

A view of the stream

Rear view

Rear view

Comments

Popular Posts