Another furniture MOC

Okay, I really liked how my other furniture collections came out, so I've created another one. As the picture suggests, this build focuses on the items found in a bedroom. I've put together a bed (built similarly to my previous table), bookshelf, bedside table, lamp, armchair, and rug. All of the constructions are more colorful than usual, seeing as though I designed the MOC to be less formal looking in appearance. From now on in my MOC posts I shall add a statistics section featuring the time it took to build each MOC, number of pieces, availability of the pieces, favorite part of the build, and level of difficulty. This MOC shall soon be available on my profile at rebrickable.com as a 3D file. Happy building!

Approximate build time: 15 minutes

Number of pieces: 134

Availability of the pieces: Although some pieces are harder to find in a certain color, none of these pieces are rare. The rarest pieces in this set are definitely the 1x1 half circles which were created rather recently and have not been in production for a while and the nose cone used to build the lamp

Favorite part of the build process: Designing the rug, it made me feel like I want to do another mosaic-after all, I haven't made in a while (I believe the last time was in 2015 or something like that)

Level of difficulty: I'd say pretty easy, the build is small and doesn't require much time to construct. It's also a very simple build-no tiny details and odd points of articulation


Comments

  1. I am building the Green Grocer modular without a kit. Red instead of green. The instructions don't include furniture. I used your couch, TV, desk, chair, and lamp on the second floor. I shrunk the couch width by two studs but otherwise stuck with the build. Now I'd like to use the bedroom set on the 3rd floor, however, I can't figure out how to walk through the stud.io file. I am used to LDD and .lxf files. Do you happen to have a PDF or .lxf file of the bedroom? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've added an lxf file to the MOC instructions, however due to Digital Designer being slightly outdated, the fringe on the rug is missing. Digital Designer hasn't been updated in a couple of years, so the piece needed is not available in that program. I've substituted them with 1x1 tiles. I hope this solves your problem - Happy building!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! That is awesome. Downloaded.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts