Encounter on Kijimi (Dark Times RPG and MOC)

I'm back with my newest MOC once again for the Star Wars RPG: Dark Times. This model depicts my character fighting two imperial troopers on the planet of Kijimi. I'm really pleased with the way this MOC turned out. The only thing I may have changed would have been the overall size, however this MOC was not built to be a large creation. Perhaps in the future I shall build a larger MOC with the same snowy setting. This MOC has a surprisingly large (in my opinion) amount of details for such a small MOC, including a mouse figure, containers, gaps in the wall's stonework, and the electrical pipe running up the stone building. The walls are made up of a mixture of 1x2 plates, profile bricks, tooth bricks, and white and medium stone gray 1x1 plates. The biggest minus for this model excluding the size would be the minifigures - the troopers are pretty simple and not very detailed.

Approximate build time: 3 hours

Number of pieces: about 700

Availability of the pieces: The rarest pieces are definitely the tooth bricks. However, sometimes it's hard to get a lot of the same brick type - in this case all of the bricks used to build the wall are needed in pretty large quantities.

Favorite part of the build process: Building the crates. I had fun thinking up ways to build different types. I settled on 3, however I came up with a lot more (I may be making a post with instructions that show how to build all the crates I came up with).

Level of difficulty: Hard

Below is the story that went along with this MOC for the RPG:

I had recently done a job for a big-shot gangster by transporting some illegal equipment to Kijimi when I noticed some interesting crates (I guessed they held military supplies). Before returning to my transport I decided I might as well bring home some extra bacon. I quickly retraced my steps to where I had spotted the crates.

Upon arriving at my destination I came across an obvious problem which I had failed to notice. I had no way of transporting the stolen goods to my transport. To make matters worse, two troopers rounded the corner. They must have reasoned I was doing something funny or else they were in an awful mood because they immediately opened fire on me.

I quickly climbed up a pipe mounted on a stone house to avoid being shot. I reached for my hand A280C blaster and quickly returned fire. After I had disposed of those annoying troopers, I climbed up the remaining distance to the roof of the small house where I grabbed a crate that looked very promising. Wishing I had a jet-pack, I jumped from the top of the stone house and ran as fast as my legs would carry me to my transport. It seems I don't have very good luck with snow planets.





My character for the RPG







For more information, watch this short video:

Comments

Popular Posts