A day spent in Venice

This is a rather simple MOC I whipped up in one day + an evening. It features my sig-fig (signature figure) taking a stroll over a bridge in Venice. This creation was built for a MOC contest on YouTube - I'm really trying to give my channel a boost right now. No special techniques were used unless you count the holes in the wall (the same technique I used for my Kijimi MOC). The water was built using about 150 transparent 1x2 bricks mounted on 1x2 modified bricks. I'm relatively pleased with this MOC because of the amount of detail I built in to it in the time this MOC was built.

Approximate build time: 6 hours

Number of pieces: about 2000

Availability of the pieces: The orange and yellow cloth piece is unique to the Creator Expert Volkswagen Beetle set and is easily the rarest piece in this MOC. The blue bike is also hard to come by as are the pieces used to make the trunk of the tree and the rope on which the lights are mounted.

Favorite part of the build process: Constructing the windows for the main building. I feel they came out really well and I shall be using them in future MOCs.

Level of difficulty: Hard



My sig-fig crossing on the bridge







Comments

Popular Posts