Lego Ideas contest submissions (Music to our ears)

For this Lego Ideas contest I created three entries - one has already been shown here on the blog, the poster "music" - you can read about that one here. My second submission for the contest were brick-built headphones. The headphones became so popular there was once a time where if someone clicked on the "view entries" for this contest, the eleventh submission to pop up were my headphones. Currently they are at sixteenth  place out of 467. If someone wishes to see them on Lego ideas, you may do so by clicking here.  My third submission was a build entitled "Upright Piano." It featured a small room with a fire place, bird cage, chandelier, piano, and piano stool. As of the writing of this post, it has not officially passed moderation, however it will be accessible on my profile once it is accepted.







Comments

Popular Posts