Treason (The Rotfang Conspiracy)

My newest MOC for a collaboration with other members of the Dumbledore's Army Lego Group. There are only six members at the moment, so if you like building medieval or enjoy reading/watching Harry Potter, be sure to check us out! This MOC was very interesting to build seeing as though I rarely build interiors - I usually ficus in the outside of a building, whether when building a clone base form star wars or when constructing a medieval windmill. I really like how I was able to put so much detail into such a small MOC and I definitely want to make more like these in the days to come. That'll have to wait though - at the moment I'm building a 100+ stud long spaceship for SHIPtember, a Lego Space contest held every year - stay tuned for updates on the ship, I'll be trying to post updates of my model every three days or so.

Approximate build time: 3 hours

Number of pieces: about 450

Availability of the pieces: The rarest piece by far is the viking helmet, available in only one minifigure form the collectible minifgure line. Besides that all of the pieces are fairly easy to come by.

Favorite part of the build process: Constructing the chairs - I really like ow they came out - if only my other chairs were this good...

Level of difficulty: Moderate


Dumbledore's Army Lego Group

A video showing the MOC form all angles:


Comments

Popular Posts