Reunion (MOC)

I built this MOC simply for the fun of it while waiting in my newest Pick-a-Brick order. I may place it in some YouTube contests, however I'm not yet sure. This MOC depicts a scene where a clone scout visits an old and injured friend on Tatooine. I did make a video showing all the techniques used and how. You can find it at the bottom of this post. For those of you who don't want to watch a video, the most noticeable techniques used in this model would be the free-form technique used to make the base as well as the stone-work in the walls. The walls were built using a combination of plates, profile bricks, tiles, headlight bricks, jumper plates, and modified bricks with studs on their sides.

Approximate build time: 4 hours

Number of pieces: about 800

Availability of the pieces: the rarest pieces are the whips used to make the dried vines on the left wall and the cloth pieces used on the wall and behind one of the entrances. Besides that I believe all the pieces used were pretty standard and easy to come by, however they are needed in large quantities.

Favorite part of the build process: Adding the nets to the top of the model - it closes up the MOC plus it adds extra detail. They weren't originally planned to be in the MOC, however I'm glad I decided to put them in.

Level of difficulty: Very hard












Comments

Popular Posts