Orange you glad it wasn't a banana? (MOC and Lego Ideas contest submission)

I created this MOC for the annual Lego House exhibition offer on Lego Ideas. It's the classic joke-in Lego form! The calm and happy orange lives in his apartment while the banana, who is equally happy, blasts another similar apartment into a scorching mess - hopefully it is, no scratch that - was his apartment, otherwise someone might get very angry. I'm just glad that banana didn't knock-knock on my door.

Approximate build time: 1.5 hours

Number of pieces: Around 400

Availability of the pieces: Not counting the minifigures, the rarest pieces are the-well, I suppose besides the minifigures their are no rare pieces in this build.

Favorite part of the build process: Building all the demolished furniture-it was definitely a new experience.

Level of difficulty: I'd say easy-It's a pretty standard and simple build, requiring no complex structures to construct.





Comments

Popular Posts