Daisy MOC

A simple flower MOC made at the end of a long day (full of submitting projects to Lego Ideas and Rebrickable. Submitting pictures to Flickr and Facebook. And of course making posts here on this blog). There's nothing special about this mode, although I believe it would make an excellent promotional Lego set. A 3D instruction model shall be available on my profile.

Approximate build time: 15 minutes

Number of pieces: 69

Availability of the pieces: All of the pieces used are common, without exception. Some of the pieces in the color they appear in this model are rare.

Favorite part of the build process: In this model I had no favorite part, however I did have a least favorite part - building in LDD and Studio to be able to take the render. That took at least 30 minutes (I do not count this as build time, because in reality you don'y have to use a mouse to construct your model).

Level of difficulty: Very easy. As I said, it would make a splendid Lego promotional set.


Comments

Popular Posts