Attack on the rebel base at Ilum (Moc)

I decided to build this rebel base from my own imaginaition after building numerous hoth bases, which were never as good as other hoth bases constructed. I figured I was the only person to ever build a Lego base on Ilum, so I could safely say it was the best one ever constructed :) Ilum, according to star wars fandom, was an ice planet like hoth. Because there is very liitle mention of Ilum in the Star Wars universe, I put in my own made up characters and vehicles. Unfortunately, I lack white bricks, so I couldn't fully finish the project, and I went for size not quality. The build features a DF.9 laser cannon (destroyed by the Empire), a renegade class rebellion speeder (made up by me), a defense trench, astromech droid mounting system, and rebel equipment. If you look closely, you may notice some characters from the blog's "troopers" comic. I don't know what chance they stand against Darth Vader, but I wish them good luck none the less.

The trench is taken by the Empire.



The rebel troopers, led by commander Greg, defend their keep.

Th droid mounting system. 
A sight no rebel wants to see: Darth Vader



As you can see by the unfinished railing, I stopped building this moc when I realized I lacked the bricks.

More unfinished railing.

The rebels dutifully defend their base. 
This battery box supplies the power for the lights



The DF.9 laser cannon, destroyed by the Empire!





Comments

Popular Posts